Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lost Time

So yeah I'm making up for lost time...

School is almost over and graduation is slowly approaching...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about graduation because I am.

As this time approaches I will be with my family so I wanted to give you guys something that I grew up eating and that I still love to this very day: Garlic Rice.

My Granny made it for me and I do not know where she got the recipe from b/c she's the only one who makes it in the family (besides me of course)

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do...

Bon Apetite'

Garlic Rice

2 cups Uncle Ben's Rice
1-2 cans of Campbell's Consomme Beef
4 garlic cloves sliced
a few pats of butter

*Pour the rice in the bottom of a 8x8 baking dish.
*Add the sliced garlic cloves
*Pour in 1 can of Campbell's add a second if it barely covers
*Put in butter last
*Cover and bake @ 350 for about 30-45 min (or until done)

This rice can be served with chicken or pork.

1 comment: